Registering your company with the relevant institutions can be a confusing and time consuming task. Let Tinyeleti help you with your compliance needs with the following services
Unemployment Insurance Fund(UIF)
- Registration with the Department of Labour or the South African Revenue Services for the Unemployment Insurance Fund.
Value Added Tax(VAT)
- Registration with South African Revenue Service (SARS) for Value Added Tax. +Note that VAT registration can only be processed once your company has generated revenue over R 60 000.
- Registering for Pay-As-You-Earn Tax with SARS
Skills Development Levy(SDL)
- Registration with SARS for the payment of the Skills Development Levy
- Note that if your company has a salary bill of over R 500 000 per annum then they are liable for SDL
Income Tax(Company Tax)
- Registration with SARS for the repayment of taxes due by the company
Tax Clearance Certificate
- Tax clearance certificate obtained from SARS on behalf of your company